Sorry, friends and family, this is the only new picture we've got. The camera was empty; I had to lift this off of Aunt Boo's facebook profile. So here's a picture of Mary looking at someone's shoulder. Even though only her eyes and nose are visible, she's still cute!
For breakfast today we had applesauce and blueberry pancakes, some of us more than others. (I'm looking at you, Mary.) I love Sunday morning.
In the tub tonight we sang "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and really gave it our all.
When you get a chance, we would love to hear her sing. Might be hard to do, but would be nice...
ReplyDeletethanks
Grand Pa
Sure thing. Mary's repertoire right now includes "Hey, Jude", the alphabet, "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". She has a adorable way of doubling volume when she gets to a word she really knows. Filming is difficult because whenever she sees a camera it's time to stop being a singer and start being a camerawoman.
ReplyDelete