Jan 19, 2011

Ever Expanding McFarlands

Here's one of Mary's best photos. She's a talent. This is the look Chris gives Mary all day.

This video is all I've got for new Mary footage. Life is fun but so damn busy. The doctor today said I'm 123lbs with my boots on. (Which would be fine if I was pregnant and 5'2".) Something's gotta give but there's no time to eat. Or shower or do laundry. I've started driving to school. Screw the environment, Momma's got things that need to get done!
These are from today's ultrasound to screen for Down's Syndrome. 3 months along and healthy as can be! The technician said that our baby is exactly 2 inches from the top of the head to the little butt. So cute. Unlike Mary, this baby has been very very mellow during both ultrasounds. Lazy baby. Cute fingers, though.

2 comments:

  1. Alwasy eat, and always hug my grand daughter. All else as time and desire demand. She is still so happy..
    Grand Pa

    ReplyDelete