what IS that crown? it is very colorful. i cna't quite decide who looks best in it.
Baby Mary looks so big in the pic where she has some orange probes sticking out of her neck. is this a new child development tool i am too old to have heard of? Must be working - she is growing. Lastly, can i have the komono when she is done with it? it is beautiful.
I bought a bunch of pipe cleaners "for Mary" and have been playing with them ever since. That thing on their heads is an amazing awesome crown, clearly. :-\
For my birthday I got a bunch of ammo for my nerf arrow gun. The other day I stepped outside for just a minute and returned to find my birthday present opened and the baby covered in darts. Chris admits nothing.
what IS that crown? it is very colorful. i cna't quite decide who looks best in it.
ReplyDeleteBaby Mary looks so big in the pic where she has some orange probes sticking out of her neck. is this a new child development tool i am too old to have heard of? Must be working - she is growing. Lastly, can i have the komono when she is done with it? it is beautiful.
Lots of Love, Aunt Lenora
I bought a bunch of pipe cleaners "for Mary" and have been playing with them ever since. That thing on their heads is an amazing awesome crown, clearly. :-\
ReplyDeleteFor my birthday I got a bunch of ammo for my nerf arrow gun. The other day I stepped outside for just a minute and returned to find my birthday present opened and the baby covered in darts. Chris admits nothing.
I don't think that Chris would set up my grandaughter like that knowing that I am Comming..... so he must be telling the truth.
ReplyDelete