Jul 25, 2009

Threat


Mary says that if I don't update her blog regularly I'm sleeping with the fishes.

We've been having a great summer. Chris is back to working nights next week, which means he'll get to enjoy a lot more of Mary's awake time. I've been working on Mary's dollhouse; it'll be done way too early.

A couple of weeks ago, the little girl got a staph infection that just doesn't seem to want to go away. Today is her last day of antibiotics, which is good because they make her bowels loose. Yesterday, while I was trying to change her, Mary shot hot poo past my hand, beyond the changing table, over the garbage can and onto the supplies shelves. It was so loud I screamed and waved my hands around. Her new nickname is "Pistol Shrimp."

3 comments:

  1. I really like the blog. Baby Mary Frances is very cute in all different kinds of ways. I especially enjoyed your description of why the new nickname.

    Step-Gramps Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should have a link to the pistol shrimp video!

    ReplyDelete